Teaching Knowledge Test (TKT) is a series of modular teaching qualifications which test your knowledge in specific areas of English language teaching. It will help you to build your confidence, and is a cost-effective way to get an internationally recognised qualification. Whether you are a new teacher or have years of experience, TKT is ideal for people who need to prove their teaching knowledge with a globally recognised certificate. You can take as many modules as you want, over any time period. You receive a Cambridge English certificate for each module you complete.
Who is TKT for?
* New and experienced teachers.
* Recommended for teachers with an English level of B1 or above.
* Teachers who teach primary, secondary or adult learners.
* Teachers who want to prove their teaching knowledge.
* Teachers who need a globally recognised certificate.