DELTA M1 Exam
DELTA M1 Exam
* A Tailor-made Course for Your Needs
* Change your professional life to the better and sharpen your skills and your competencies to another spectrum.
* Take your career to the next level by showing you have what it takes to progress in your current role, or move to a more senior role.
It is an advanced professional development English teaching qualification that is offered by Cambridge English. It is well-reputed and recognized worldwide by employers and western universities. Deepen your knowledge and understanding of English language teaching with Delta, an advanced blend of theory and practice that will help you to develop professionally. It gives you skills and techniques that will help you throughout your career.
Delta consists of three modules, which you can take together or separately, in any order and at any time. It’s a flexible, modular qualification - you study at your own pace, and the practical elements take place in your own workplace. Delta is for teachers with at least one year’s experience. It’s suitable for teachers in any context, working with any age range – young learners, teenagers or adults. You have the opportunity to focus on a specialist area of study.
With Delta, you show employers that you:
* have a good understanding of language acquisition, systems and skills.
* have a good understanding of methodology and approaches to teaching, learning and assessment.
* understand and can apply the key principles of syllabus design and course planning.
* can reflect on your current beliefs and practices as a teacher. * take your professional career a step forward to become a senior teacher, a teacher trainer, an observer, an academic manager, or an expert ELT practitioner.